1. Use good quality tissue paper to blow your nose. Don't use toilet paper as it will aggravate the inflammed tissue.
2. Lie down in a cool place. This helps the flow of mucous tremendously. It also helps to relieve the itchy eyes and headache if you have any.
3. If you are not at home, find a cool, air-conditioned area. Get out of the heat. The cool air can stop the nasal dripping.
4. Take a good quality Vitamin C. The Vitamin C should preferably have bioflavonoid like quercetin incorporated. It is a natural anti-histamine.
5. Instead of Vitamin C you can also take grape seed extract. It is a natural anti-histamine.
6. Drink plenty of filtered water.
7. Add some honey to minced grapefruit and lemon. Drink this 3 times a day.